Hair Care Tips
Co-wash your bundles before installation. This step is essential to not only gently cleanse the hair but to also add luster, shine and bounce back into the bundles for a gorgeous install. We only suggest shampooing your extensions if the hair cuticles have an excessive amount of product build up causing the hair to be weighed down. Regularly, shampooing can dry out the hair and strip it of it's natural luster. Be sure to use only sulfate free shampoo when cleansing and always follow it with a moisturizing conditioner.
Follow the instructions below to co-wash your bundles
TIP 1: Re-Seal Your Wefts- Before installing your hair, always seal the wefts. Applying sealant on one side should suffice, as most sealers seep through onto the other side. Allow sealant to completely dry before installing.
TIP 2: Do NOT cut your wefts. If so, use a weft sealer on each side of the track
TIP 3: Sew around your wefts-It’s imperative not to sew through the weft. This will cause the construction of your hair weft to weaken, which will lead to shedding and thinning.
• Shampoo at least once or twice a week using a good quality sulfate-free shampoo
• Apply a moisturizing conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends then working your way up to your scalp
• Always air-dry bundles
• Apply an alcohol-free hair serum for shine as needed
• Always use heat protectant before using any kind of heated styling tools. If not used, your hair can become very brittle and produce split ends along with breakage and frizzy/dry hair
•Always detangle by using a wide-toothed comb or detangling brush. Gently start from the ends and work your way up towards the lace
• When shampooing, Do not scrub the lace, it can cause it to tear or shed.